Bjørnafjorden Golf Club
Bjørnefjorden Golfklubb has a 9-hole golf course, idyllically located just outside Os Sentrum. Here you will find a training facility with a pitch & putt course, a practice green and a partially covered driving range with 18 places.
Facilities you’ll find at Bjørnafjorden Golf Club:
- Clubhouse: Here you will find the Pro shop, cafeteria, dressing rooms for ladies and gentlemen, a handicap-accessible restroom that is always open, and a separate storage room for members’ golf bags/carts.
- Simulators: Bjørnafjorden Golf Club has 2 simulators that use the Full Swing Golf Simulator software – considered one of the best simulators in the world.
- Pro shop: Everything you need for your golf round. A good selection of essentials such as tees, balls, gloves, umbrellas, bags, spikes, and more. Beginner equipment available for both adults and children. Dedicated sections for clothing, footwear, and headgear. As well as a good selection of clubs.
- The course: The actual course is a park/woodland course with 9 holes and features a number of beautiful and challenging holes. Here, you’ll find long par 5 holes, short par 3s, and narrow fairways on par 4 holes that demand precision off the tee. The greens come in various sizes with undulations, making approach shots to the green require planning and precision.
- Cafeteria: Here, you’ll find vending machines for hot and cold drinks, as well as small snacks like nuts and chocolate. During the daytime, you can also purchase ice cream and soda, as well as sandwiches and Norwegian pancakes (sveler).
-18 tees at the driving range, with eight of them having overhead cover and built-in lighting. Here, you can practice in all kinds of weather!
Large putting green with 9 holes. A green where you can practice approach shots up to 90 meters. This green also features a green-side bunker.
-6-hole Pitch & Putt course with holes ranging up to approximately 100 meters. This course has a large green with two holes and two smaller ones with a single hole each. The course is also surrounded by clipped rough at varying heights, allowing you to practice shots from there as well.
T: 56 30 70 88